9.02.2009

September Contest: The Impact of Teachers, A Journaling Challenge ***with RAK***

This is my first month on the design team for ScrapMuse, so I wanted to host a challenge this month to jump right in!

September is a time when the buzz of back-to-school is hard to not notice. Whether you are in school, or have kids in school or not, September tends to be a time when you reflect on school in some way. My challenge this month is to journal about the impact that some/any teacher has made on you or someone you know throughout your life. This can be both positive or negative. Teacher's are human too and may not always be a positive influence. Either way, the point here is to work it out through words, reflect on what difference this teacher made and how it has impacted you. The twist is that you have to handwrite your journaling.

Once you have completed your layout, you can either post your entries in the ScrapMuse Gallery or you can link them here.

This month, you guys will not only be playing for a $25 gift Certificate donated by ScrapMuse, but your winning layout will also be featured on our blog and website as the "layout of the month".

Contest is open until September 30th at midnight. The winner will be announced by the next week.

The design team will select the winning layout by voting for their favorite layout based on the layout itself and by following the challenge as described.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Here is the thread where I will be posting all of the submissions.

Here is some super cheesy music to get your sappy juices flowing:

Cheesy Playlist

Here is a sample layout that I did about my Grade 4 teacher Mrs. Green, that's me in the picture, not Mrs.Green, but that was my first day starting her class.







0 comments: