9.15.2009

Kit Reveals

I am so excited to finally get to share what I've worked on so far with the September Kit from ScrapMuse.

This first one is the monthly sketch that I made up for the month at ScrapMuse.


Here is my LO of that sketch:


Close-ups:



Supplies:

Red Flowers: Made using my tutorial at the Next Step, and my SCAL project

Prima Pebbles: Tropics

Cardstock: American Crafts:

PP: Bo Bunny Gypsy Curry

Prima Flower: Gallery Roses Pierre

Ranger Glossy Accents

Ribbon: Kaisercraft

Thickers: Cricket


 

Here's one about Ella, called "You've got me under your spell"


Close-Ups:


Supplies:

Peach Flowers: Made using my tutorial at the Next Step and my SCAL project

Chipboard Letters: Fetching Pink Paislee

Little letter Stickers: Making Memories Teal Ledger

PPs: Gypsy Spice and Henna, Bo Bunny, Sunny Days, GCD

Ribbon: Kaisercraft

Journaling Card: Collage Press


 

This is one of Owen and his tendency to be pretty sulky sometimes:

Close-ups:


Supplies:

Ranger Glossy Accents

PP: Prima Tropics'

Stamp: Prima Marketing - Collage Stamp – Ticker

Little letter Stickers: Making Memories Teal Ledger

Thickers: Cricket

Droplets: Kaisercraft

Hand Dyed Rose: ScrapMuse


 

This one is one of Owen and Ella with their friend Connor. I tried to get a "proper" picture, like these better anyway:


Close-up:

Supplies:

Thickers: Cricket

PP: Prima Tropics, pink paislee fascinating die cut

Chipboard: Fetching Pink Paislee

Droplets: Kaisercraft


 

And here is the last one (so far, I have tons of supplies left, YAY!!!). This is just about how lucky we are to have such a fabulous doggy, our Barney.



Supplies:

PPs: Bo Bunny Gypsy Spice, Prima Tropics

Chipboard: Fetching Pink Paislee

Little letter Stickers: Making Memories Teal Ledger

Stamp: Prima Marketing - Collage Stamp – Ticker

Droplets: Kaisercraft

Journaling Card: Collage Press


 

So, it has been a super exciting month and I have loved my experience with my first kit. Not to mention being on the design team gives good experience writing articles and dealing with deadlines. It's good for me. I am learning what I am capable of and that is very exciting. I always have seemed to have this underlying lack of belief in myself, but that is slowly but surely being stripped away. I am feeling hopeful and positive and although I have had some emotional set backs over the last month or so, I think I am heading onward and upward. It's hard when you get into a bad space for a while, you start to think that you might not get out of it. For the last year or so, I have been ridonculously happy and positive and then some things went down with my family recently that really set me back, way back. It's been a bit over a month since things started going down and finally...FINALLY I am starting to feel like myself again. The whole experience has really just reminded me how we are NEVER done growing emotionally and spiritually.

That's it for now,

Tricia

4 comments:

Ashley H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I have to start by saying...you are one talented lady!!! Your LOs are amazing!!!! Great job with the kit! As for not feeling like yourself of late, I soooo know how you feel. Seems I've been floundering myself. I'm glad things are starting to look up. And keep the positive attitude...best medicine there is! {{{hugs}}} L

Unknown said...

Wow. Wow, Your pages are really awesome. As for your emotional journey, join the club! I think that every woman has struggled with self-confidence. I feel the same way. You are so talented I'm glad that you're sharing it. The worlds needs you! :)

Pearl said...

The world is just waking up to your talent , Tricia ! ;)
We are definitely our own worst critics of our work at times . You certainly have talent abundantly in so many areas ! folks like me only wish we have a fraction more of you have ! ack !

Love your sketch too ! so inspiring just looking at it ! wonderful creations with your very first kit again ! way to go ,girl !