2.09.2009

so many pictures

We had a really good weekend that just passed. We were able to get a lot of work done around the house, although we still don't have a bathtub. Fingers crossed that it will be soonish. WE have a bathtub, it's just not ready to use yet. It is beautiful though and I laid down in it last night and imagined myself in it with hot water and candles. It's going to be heavenly.

On Friday we went to Don and Nancy's for a Congratulations dinner for David getting his gas fitter G2. I was so happy to get som nice pictures of baby Mallory and her Daddy.


Sisters:
Of course, the kids needed to get in Grandma and Grandpa's huge tub. Actually they did NEED to, It had been 5 days since their last bath, on account of the whole not having a bathtub thing. This is my favorite one of Lauren:
Eyes:
Grandpa and Ellie:
David working on the new plumbing on Saturday:

On Saturday night Dad, Tracy, Joshua and Meaghan came over for a Wii night. Dad sucked, Tracy has potential, Joshua is a balance master and Meaghan killed everyone.
Too bad the serious concentrating didn't help his game:
Mr. Casual Wiiing with his wine:
Boxing showdown between the ladies:
Meaghan's gaming concentration, she does not joke:
Giant on a small board:
Highlight of the evening: Dad's Mii, pure hilarity.
Got this beautiful shot of David last night, I think here he was just about to threaten my camera's safety if I didn't get out of his face. Ella this morning:
Owen this morning:
I was just playing around with my camera here, but I like the way this turned out:

0 comments: