8.09.2009

Sly Fox Card FREEBIE, Cricut Project

I had to make a card today for a party that my son was going to, so I decided to share it! Spent a good hour on it and then Owen wouldn't even stay for the party. Oh well.


You can download this free kit HERE. You will need the SCAL software to use these files with your cricut. Below is the completed project. Putting it together took seconds, just getting it all designed took some time. If you use my cuts, I would love to hear from you, Used or not, I would love any feedback.



I used Core'dinations cs for this lo, stitched some buttons and attached as eyes. I used a white sakura gelly roller to outline the brown cs for extra detail. For the nose, I used some crystal laquer, but had a bit of a mishap and it got all gummed up, so I just went with it and it has a slightly foggy appearance, which only looks weird if you know it's supposed to be crystal laquer. I cut the word "fox" with the cricut and drew the rest with a black Zig marker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.