8.24.2009

Made a wicked flower





I just finished making this really nice flower that was so easy and adds a lot of dimension to any of your paper crafting projects.



All I did was cut a bunch of different sized flowers with my cricut. Then I used glue and sort of crumpled and bent each flower and layered them all to gether. I used my paper piercer and poked a whole through the finished flower and put through the flower stamens through the center.



If you would like, you can download this SCAL Project HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Aug. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

nsmaga said...

Wow, I never realized there was a program for the Cricut out there like this. That's really neat. So now that you have this program, you don't need to buy cartridges? Or do you still buy cartridges? I'm curious about this.

Sharlotte Hughes said...

Very pretty flower and wonderful blog!

Margie Higuchi said...

OK, the textured flowers got me! Love the idea & the glimmering! LOL!! Great blog too!

Newstamper said...

I just found out about your blog through SCAL message board. Thanks for sharing your files