1.07.2009

January 7, 2008

I feel like this week has been my holiday. It has been so relaxing getting back to normal. David got home at a reasonable hour tonight so he has been working downstairs in the basement all evening. I can't even begin to describe how exciting it is to finally be finishing these projects up. Maybe next winter my Dad won't have to bring his slippers and long johns with him when he comes to visit.


A couple of months ago, I was trying to clean up our computer and I accidentaly deleted our audio driver. Since that I haven't had any sound on the computer, ie. no music, which on it's own might be dealable but paired with the fact that I've also got a defunct ipod, has been utterly miserable. I haven't had the time to investigate the solution to the problem and so, have lived with this problem. Yesterday I finally looked into it and had only to go to the manufacterer's website and re-download it. Bam! Problem solved. Wish I had have done it sooner. ANyway I have been in music heaven all day long!!!



In this picture Owen was running away because I asked him togive Ella a hug. I had it on a funny setting and this was the result. I made the mistake of telling him that it was because he moves too fast for the camera: We had to reenact the scene for the following photo. Now I think he thinks he's a superhero:
Later the kids broke out into dance as per usual:



I like this one of the kids and I: Here's our basement:




0 comments: