Calling all Scrappers. ScrapMuse is growing and as a result we have the need to add four additional design team members to our company to design for our two additional kit offerings each month. We are looking for motivated scrappers that can commit to daily participation in both our message board and gallery. We are looking for a variety of Scrapbooking styles.
Design Team Submission Deadline: November 15, 2009
Design Team Duties to Begin: December 1, 2009
Please Send all Submissions and Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Submissions:
1. ScrapMuse is an exclusive kit club. You may not design for any other kits clubs. Challenge blogs, manufacteurs websites, sketch blogs and magzines are permitted and encouraged.
2. International submissions are welcome. International design team members pay actual shipping cost minus $10.00.
3. Applicants must maintain an active blog.
4. Please submit 4 layouts. Two must be newly created for this call only. Please show us your best work. More than 4 layouts are welcome per entry.
5. Please share a link to your blog and online galleries.
6. Please answer the following questions
Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? Any kids? Pets? We want to get to know you!
Are you or have you been active on another Design Team, challenge blog, sketch blog, or manufacteur website?
How would you describe your scrapbooking style?
Do you participate in any other scrapbook sites? Please share a link and your username.
How long have you been scrapbooking?
What is your favorite product?
What is your favorite candy bar?
7. Participation in our message board and gallery are encouraged and recommended during this call.
8. Currently we do not have terms for our designers. We only ask that you give us a month notice if you need to leave the team.
Design Team Duties
1. Create 4 layouts or projects each month using only the ScrapMuse kit.
2. Post your layouts to our monthly gallery on the 15th of each month.
3. Participate daily in our message board and gallery.
4. Promote ScrapMuse on your blog and other sites where allowed.
5. Create one step by step instruction for one of your layouts each month.
1. One of our new smaller kits each month to use for your designs.
2. Generous Design Team discount on additional kits and add-ons.
3. Featured on our Blog and Design Team page.
4. Additional products and freebies are occasionally sent to our Designers.