11.10.2009

November Kit and October Sketch Challenge winner!

So this month's ScrapMuse kit is called Festive Harvest and this is the perfect name for it. The colours are perfect for fall pages but they suit much more than that. I was surprised as I started working with the kit how versatile the kit is. You will see what I mean once I am able to share all of my layouts from this month's kit. I made 5 layouts and a card and I still have plenty left. SO here are a couple of pictures of the kit preview:



Supplies:

Fancy Pants Designs - Trick or Treat - Haunted Mansion
Fancy Pants Designs - Trick or Treat - Candy Corn
Fancy Pants Designs - Trick or Treat - Enchanted
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Autumn Stripe
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Sweater
Jillibean Soup - Soup Staples - White Macaroni
We R Memory Keepers - Geo Hectic - Ledger
SEI - Moravia - Lisen
SEI - Moravia - Bavory
Bo Bunny Press - Gypsy - Gypsy
SEI - Cardstock - Sandalwood
SEI - Cardstock - Eiderdown
SEI - Cardstock - Stonewash

College Press - Knave of Hearts - Cardstock Stickers
DigiCut Designs - Tribal Flourish - Black
DigiCut Designs - Border Flourish - Black
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Chipboard Frames
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Brads (assorted)
Prima Marketing Inc - Pearls and Crystals - Purple/Green
Clear Snap - Smooches - Harvest Orange
We R Memory Keepers - Twirl - Grow Glitter Lace
SEI - Chalk Ink Block - Ocean Deep
JilliBean Soup - Bean Seeds - Harvest Medium (2 each style)
May Arts - White Decorative Trim (1 Yard)
Fancy Pant Designs - Orange Ball Trim (1 Yard)
candy bar

Here's a peek at one of my layouts from this month's kit:

I used paint and gesso on the background. This is SEI cardstock which is BEAUTIFUL. I love the texture and the way they are coloured(not fully solid). It reminds me of suede.

I cut the flower (3 layers) with my cricut using SCAL.

Supplies
SEI PP - Moravia - Bavory
SEI Diecut PP - Moravia - Lisen
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Chipboard Frames
Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss - Brads
Clear Snap - Smooches - Harvest Orange
Prima Marketing Inc - Pearls and Crystals - Purple/Green
College Press - Knave of Hearts - Cardstock Stickers
Thickers - Fabric Letter Stickers - Leaf
May Arts - White Decorative Trim

Not in kit:
Paint
Brown embroidery floss
Brown pen
fern leaves

I also hosted a challenge this month using my October ScrapMuse sketch and here is the winning layout by Berta, she actually used the October kit to make this layout!




Here's the RAK that I sent Berta, some stuff from my etsy shop (flowers, mask, corner border), couple of buttons, trim, stamps and printed out instructions for how to make the flowers:

I will be hosting a challenge this month as well using my November sketch from ScrapMuse, but not until mid-month. I will be giving a RAK to the winner, probably some stuff from my shop and a few other things from my stash. Check back later for more details on that.

I will be back a little later today to share some pictures of the last few weeks since I got my baby back. Have a great day! The sun is shining here today so that is a great start in the making of a great day!

~Tricia

6 comments:

Darien said...

What a beautiful kit!!!!
I love the sketch!!
What a great Rak! Congrats to the winner!!!!

Jocelyn said...

This is a Fabulous Kit and OH MY....The LO's are Fabulous!!! Such great detail and so pleasing to the eye!!! I LOVE!!!!!!! Man, what a lucky lady to receive all those goodies!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!! :-)

Vel said...

That is one yummy looking kit! And I LOVE your lo so much. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

you make that kit look soo yummy that I'm giddy to get it!!! What a great RAK too! Congrats Berta!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

What a great kit! I thought I had my kit picked out (I plan to join a kit club in January), but now I'll have to re-evaluate and consider scrapmuse! Great RAK too, I totally plan to do a layout with that sketch but there was no way I could get it done in time for the contest. Congrats to the winner, she did a great job with it!