11.21.2009

December Daily Numbers Cut Project


I haven't added anything new to my Etsy shop in donkey's years but I just added something that I think might be of interest to some people. Earlier this week I showed you my progress so far with my December Daily album. Some people were asking me if I could make the numbers available as a project. So I have them available in my shop now. For $4, you get an actual "project file" in .scut format, which you can just open up in Sure Cuts A Lot and hit cut, easy peasy. I also included the .svg files for the shapes that are in the kit, which means that you can use those shapes for whatever you would like, again and again and again, the size limited only by your machine. The shapes are great as journaling spots or as a mat for title work, etc. etc. You can check out the listing HERE.

0 comments: