3.15.2010

More "Spring Has Sprung" March ScrapMuse Layouts

I have 2 more layouts to share from this month's delicious kit from ScrapMuse, appropriately called "Spring Has Sprung". It features beautifully coordinating papers from My Mind's Eye and Scribble Scrabble, which are perfect for so many themes. It works great for Spring, Summer or Fall layouts and can be used to create both feminine and masculine layouts. That is always a plus for me, because of the versatility.

As soon as I saw some of the colours in this kit, I knew they would be perfect for scrapping some of my vacation photos. I managed to ram 6 pictures onto this layout, which might actually be a first for me. This layout is a collection of some of the photos of the resort, to try to capture some of the magic that I felt when I was there. Here it is, called: My Time in Paradise.


The next layout, I knew I wanted to do something with this photo as soon as I saw the adorable umbrella pattern paper by MME. I love the look on Owen's face in this photo. This photo managed to capture the look of pure joy and surprise on his face as well as immense downpour of rain that happened spontaneously, you can tell by his shirt, how immediately this happened. I just so happened to be taking pictures at the time. Yay!!! I wanted to do something fun so I didn't think about this layout much, I just kind of put it together. Which is a fun, no pressure way to scrap. Kind of similar to the feeling of doing arts and crafts when you were really little. This one is called: Too Bad it Didn't Rain Umbrellas!:


Have a great week, I will be making a real attempt to keep up with my blog more regularly from now on. It is good for me, I find. It is another way to feel connected, if you know what I mean?

~Tricia

0 comments: