3.11.2010

Beach Wedding Album



This is the beach that got to hang out on last month with my best friends.





FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!

I wanted to share what I have done so far of Steph's (my dear friend who was married in Mexico last month) wedding album that I am doing for her. After thinking a lot about it, and asking Steph what she would prefer, I decided to do the album digitally. Once I am finished and I have the order all sorted out, I will order it as a hardcover book online.

Paper is a more meaningful expression for me, as opposed to digital, but there are several reasons why I thought it would be more appropriate to do it this way. The top of the list for me is the fact that the finished album will fold flat and the pages will not be covered in plastic, which I think will all result in a nicer finished product.

Anyway, I am having a lot of fun creating the pages for this album. I still want to maybe add some more journaling to some of the 'finished" pages. I will have to talk to Steph for ideas.

Do any of you have any comments, suggestions, ideas for my pages so far or for any that I still have to do? Can any of you share some wedding pages that you have done? I have lots of pages to go and need ideas! I would appreciate if any of you share links to your work.



















That's it for now, have a great day!!

~Tricia

5 comments:

Jess said...

luv luv your beautiful pgs.!!!!!...what a gorgeous wedding! they are gonna love this album! tfs!

Jocelyn said...

Oh what great pages...and what a beautiful wedding!!!! They are going to love this!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Vel said...

I think you're doing a spectacular job on this, Tricia, and I couldn't agree more with your reasoning for going digi on this one.

Steph said...

Looks really good! im excited.
(would it be possible to change the small left hand corner pic of the 2nd last page "on the beach forever yours"- i dont like the pic where he is lifting me up)

Cindy Gay said...

My fav is "Friends Gather" but all are nice.