2.04.2010

My Valentine

SO I just made a layout using my Valentine's Day Kit that I made for my Etsy shop and I love how it turned out. I made it instead of a card for David. I have to think of something else to do for him since I will be away in Mexico with my friends on Valentine's day. I still can't believe that he agreed to be responsible for the kids for an entire week. I am leaving next Thursday, one week left. I still haven't done any shopping. Speaking of which, does anyone in Ottawa have an idea of where to find an inexpensive, wide-brimmed hat this time of year???? I am a little nervous that I am going to fry up in two seconds flat in the sun there.

Anyway, here is my layout. Everything is cut from the kit except for the flower, the chipboard circle and the background:


Have a great day!

Tricia

1 comments:

Jess said...

that is so fantastic! love that pic! Mexico!! that sounds so fun!